SPOKANE, WASHINGTON -- (Marketwired) -- 05/10/13 -- Hunt Mining Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: HMX) announces the granting of 400,000 incentive stock options to management of the Corporation under the Corporation's stock option plan on April 23, 2013. The incentive stock options are exercisable for up to five years at a price of $0.10 per common share. Half of the incentive stock options will vest one year following the date of grant with the remainder vesting after the second year following the date of grant.
About Hunt Mining
Hunt Mining Corp. has been an active and aggressive explorer in Santa Cruz since 2006. During that time, the Corporation has completed a large amount of exploration activity including approximately 57,000 meters of HQ core drilling, 416 line kilometers of Induced Polarization geophysical surveys and more than 15,000 surface channel, chip, and trench samples. The Corporation has recently entered into an exploration agreement with Eldorado Gold for exploration and development in the Santa Cruz Province of Argentina. Historical results and additional information can be viewed at www.huntmining.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Hunt Mining Corp.
Matthew J. Hughes
President and CEO
Hunt Mining Corp.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment