OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/10/13 -- - A federal by-election will be held in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) on Monday, May 13, 2013.
- All electors must meet voter identification requirements when they vote in the federal by-election.
- Electors can choose one of three options to prove their identity and address.
- Some identification documents used at provincial and municipal elections may not meet federal election requirements.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets