BANGKOK, THAILAND -- (Marketwired) -- 05/10/13 -- Frequent travel can make even the most savvy traveler weary -- so the Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments have gone the extra mile for Marriott Rewards members with extra points and complimentary breakfast.
Already offering comfortable, multi-room accommodations for a relaxing extended stay, the Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments is pleased to offer bonus points and breakfast. It's the property's way of letting loyal guests know how valued they are. Through 30 June 2013, Rewards members will earn 1,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points per night, 7 days a week. This exclusive Marriott Rewards offer includes:
•Accommodation in Studio room or 1 Bedroom suite •Daily buffet breakfast for two persons •In-room high-speed Internet access •1,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points per night
All at rates from THB 4,000++.* To make reservations and take advantage of this exclusive offer and other Bangkok hotel deals, guests are invited to visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/bkksp-sukhumvit-park-bangkok-marriott-executive-apartments/ and be sure that promotional code MRP appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box.
As part of one of the premier Sukhumvit suites hotels, the Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments are conveniently located near city centre's major offices, shopping destinations and Bangkok's most famous landmarks. These luxurious five-star, fully furnished Sukhumvit hotel apartments feature full kitchens, large bathrooms, as well as all the services and amenities guests would expect to find in a world-class international hotel.
This unique property features a state-of-the-art fitness center, golf simulator, swimming pools, tennis, squash, and badminton courts, to provide the ultimate in enjoyment and leisure for every guest at this hotel in Sukhumvit. Guests will also delight in personalized meetings organized by the property's professional event coordinator in one of the property's Bangkok conference rooms, which will ensure successful events and get-togethers.
Convenient among Sukhumvit suites hotels, the property's tuk tuk service provides easy access to Bangkok's best shopping centers and BTS Skytrain routes, as well. With comfortable amenities, unique Bangkok hotel packages, and unparalleled service, the benefits of staying at Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments are boundless.
* Availability will be confirmed at time of booking. Lowest advertised rate may not be available. Advance booking required. Two-night minimum stay may be required. Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy. Taxes, resort fees, and incidental charges are additional. Rates may not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Additional restrictions may apply.
About the Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Offering stylish serviced apartments, Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments is the ideal home away from home. With spacious suites ranging from 45-130 sqm, these Sukhumvit serviced apartments have an option for families of all sizes. Guests can also take advantage of the property's 24-hour fitness center with recreational courts and an outdoor saltwater pool, unique among Bangkok city center hotels.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2308316
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
T: 662 302 5555
F: 662 302 5252
Name: Kanhatai Uakaroonchaikul
Email: Email Contact
Website Address: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bkksp-sukhumvit-park-bangkok-marriott-executive-apartments/
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply