OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Chief Electoral Officer of Canada, Marc Mayrand, announced today that the registered parties' first quarter financial returns for 2013 are now available on the Elections Canada website.
The chief agent of a registered party that is entitled to a quarterly allowance must submit a quarterly return on the contributions and transfers received by the party to the Chief Electoral Officer within 30 days of the end of the quarter.
The registered parties' first quarter financial returns for 2013 are posted at www.elections.ca.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids