OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Chief Electoral Officer of Canada, Marc Mayrand, announced today that the registered parties' first quarter financial returns for 2013 are now available on the Elections Canada website.
The chief agent of a registered party that is entitled to a quarterly allowance must submit a quarterly return on the contributions and transfers received by the party to the Chief Electoral Officer within 30 days of the end of the quarter.
The registered parties' first quarter financial returns for 2013 are posted at www.elections.ca.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs