OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Chief Electoral Officer of Canada, Marc Mayrand, announced today that the registered parties' first quarter financial returns for 2013 are now available on the Elections Canada website.
The chief agent of a registered party that is entitled to a quarterly allowance must submit a quarterly return on the contributions and transfers received by the party to the Chief Electoral Officer within 30 days of the end of the quarter.
The registered parties' first quarter financial returns for 2013 are posted at www.elections.ca.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'