J.C. Penney can continue selling a new line of home goods designed by Martha
Stewart in its stores after a New York appeals court rejected Macy's request for
a preliminary injunction blocking Penney from doing so. Macy's contends it has
an exclusive agreement with Martha Stewart's company to sell her home products.
A larger court battle between the two big retailers over a partnership with
Stewart is still pending.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'