J.C. Penney can continue selling a new line of home goods designed by Martha
Stewart in its stores after a New York appeals court rejected Macy's request for
a preliminary injunction blocking Penney from doing so. Macy's contends it has
an exclusive agreement with Martha Stewart's company to sell her home products.
A larger court battle between the two big retailers over a partnership with
Stewart is still pending.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007