CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Mawer Investment Management Ltd. is pleased to announce the continued expansion of their Toronto team.
Jeff Wilson, CFA, joins Mawer as Equity Trader and is part of the trading team along with Liam Morgan, who recently relocated to Toronto from their Calgary office. Also joining Mawer is Gordon Kim, a Senior Analyst in the Firm's Portfolio Management team. Mr. Kim brings 19 years of investment industry experience to his role. Rounding out the Toronto team is Jean-Philippe (JP) Giguere, CFA, Institutional Portfolio Manager. Mr. Giguere joins Mawer with 14 years of experience in the investment industry. The team joins Scott Campbell, CFA, who continues his role as Director of Institutional Client Management.
"We are extremely pleased to expand our team in Toronto," said Mr. Campbell. "The addition of Jeff and Gordon provides greater depth to the Firm, which will ultimately benefit all of Mawer's clients. JP's appointment will also specifically expand our institutional client service capabilities in Central and Eastern Canada."
The expanded team will operate out of Mawer's new office at 70 York Street in Toronto.
About Mawer Investment Management Ltd.:
Mawer is an independent investment counselor managing portfolios for a broad range of foundations and not-for-profit organizations, corporate pension plans, strategic alliances and private investors for 39 years. The Firm manages in excess of $16 billion across all major asset classes.
Mawer Investment Management Ltd.
Jamie Hyndman, CFA
Director of Stategic Business Development
(403) 267-1974 or Toll Free: (800) 889-6248
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed