MARKHAM, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation (TSX: LW) will report its 2013 first quarter financial results after market close on Wednesday, May 15, 2013. Dino Chiesa, Chair, Lois Cormack, President and CEO, and Manny DiFilippo, CFO, will host a conference call for the investment community the following day, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET).
The call-in numbers for participants are 416-340-8527 or 877-240-9772. The call will be webcast at: http://www.gowebcasting.com/4335
A replay of the call will be available until May 30, 2013. To access the replay, dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 (pass code: 3618363). The webcast archive will be available via Leisureworld's website or the web link above.
Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation is Canada's fifth largest operator of seniors' housing and the third largest licensed long-term care (LTC) provider in Ontario. Leisureworld owns and operates 27 LTC homes across Ontario with 4,474 beds. The Company also owns and operates five retirement residences and one independent living residence, representing 739 suites, in Ontario and British Columbia. Leisureworld subsidiaries include: Preferred Health Care Services, an accredited provider of professional nursing and personal support services; and Ontario Long Term Care, a provider of purchasing services, and dietary, social work, and other regulated health professional services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.leisureworld.ca.
Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation
(416) 447-4740 Ext. 232
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s