CARMEL, IN -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) today announced its participation in the following investor conference which will also be available via live audio webcast:
•Robert W Baird 2013 Growth Stock Conference
Jonathan Peisner, Treasurer and Vice President Investor Relations and Mike Eliason, Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis will speak on Tuesday, May 7th at 12:20 pm CDT.
Webcasts of the presentation will be made available under the investor relations section of the company's web site, www.karauctionservices.com.
About KAR Auction Services
KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) is the holding company for ADESA, Inc. ("ADESA"), Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. ("IAA") and Automotive Finance Corporation ("AFC"). ADESA is a leading provider of wholesale used vehicle auctions with 67 North American locations and its subsidiary OPENLANE provides a leading Internet automotive auction platform. Insurance Auto Auctions is a leading salvage vehicle auction company with 163 sites across North America. Automotive Finance Corporation is a leading provider of floorplan financing to independent and franchise used vehicle dealers with 104 sites across North America. Together, KAR Auction Services provides a unique, comprehensive, end-to-end solution for our customers' remarketing needs. Visit karauctionservices.com for additional information.
Treasurer and Vice President Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan