SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced the company will present at the following investor conferences:
•Rami Rahim, executive vice president, Platform Systems Division, Juniper Networks, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, Wednesday, May 8, 2013, beginning at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (7 a.m. Pacific Time) in New York City, N.Y. •Robyn Denholm, chief financial officer, Juniper Networks, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, Tuesday, May 14, 2013, beginning at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time (8:20 a.m. Pacific Time) in Boston, Mass.
These events will be available live via webcast at the company's website, http://investor.juniper.net. The presentation slides will also be archived on the company's website.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial