CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Oil & Gas INDEX is pleased to announce that Certificates of Name Change and Amalgamation have been added as another service to its print publication, the INDEX and online publications AVS and DIRECT. The service is included at no additional cost to subscribers.
INDEX print customers may request a certificate through an email link at www.oilandgasindex.com. AVS and DIRECT customers may print certificates directly from the site.
AVS and DIRECT are the only complete directories offering Explorers, Producers and Midstream Companies including Operational Centres and historical data in a true tree-view display dating back since start-up of the INDEX in 1987, PLUS Service and Supply Companies and their branches. The coverage is WESTERN CANADA.
We are also pleased to announce that a complimentary licensing agreement of DIRECT is available to accredited Universities and Colleges for instruction in Petroleum Land Management and Land Administration courses and to assist students in finding employment.
The Oil & Gas INDEX is the industry's leading directory offering the most current, complete and reliable data of Western Canada.
The Oil & Gas INDEX
(403) 264-1313 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say