CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Oil & Gas INDEX is pleased to announce that Certificates of Name Change and Amalgamation have been added as another service to its print publication, the INDEX and online publications AVS and DIRECT. The service is included at no additional cost to subscribers.
INDEX print customers may request a certificate through an email link at www.oilandgasindex.com. AVS and DIRECT customers may print certificates directly from the site.
AVS and DIRECT are the only complete directories offering Explorers, Producers and Midstream Companies including Operational Centres and historical data in a true tree-view display dating back since start-up of the INDEX in 1987, PLUS Service and Supply Companies and their branches. The coverage is WESTERN CANADA.
We are also pleased to announce that a complimentary licensing agreement of DIRECT is available to accredited Universities and Colleges for instruction in Petroleum Land Management and Land Administration courses and to assist students in finding employment.
The Oil & Gas INDEX is the industry's leading directory offering the most current, complete and reliable data of Western Canada.
The Oil & Gas INDEX
(403) 264-1313 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill