CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Oil & Gas INDEX is pleased to announce that Certificates of Name Change and Amalgamation have been added as another service to its print publication, the INDEX and online publications AVS and DIRECT. The service is included at no additional cost to subscribers.
INDEX print customers may request a certificate through an email link at www.oilandgasindex.com. AVS and DIRECT customers may print certificates directly from the site.
AVS and DIRECT are the only complete directories offering Explorers, Producers and Midstream Companies including Operational Centres and historical data in a true tree-view display dating back since start-up of the INDEX in 1987, PLUS Service and Supply Companies and their branches. The coverage is WESTERN CANADA.
We are also pleased to announce that a complimentary licensing agreement of DIRECT is available to accredited Universities and Colleges for instruction in Petroleum Land Management and Land Administration courses and to assist students in finding employment.
The Oil & Gas INDEX is the industry's leading directory offering the most current, complete and reliable data of Western Canada.
The Oil & Gas INDEX
(403) 264-1313 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan