CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- The Oil & Gas INDEX is pleased to announce that Certificates of Name Change and Amalgamation have been added as another service to its print publication, the INDEX and online publications AVS and DIRECT. The service is included at no additional cost to subscribers.
INDEX print customers may request a certificate through an email link at www.oilandgasindex.com. AVS and DIRECT customers may print certificates directly from the site.
AVS and DIRECT are the only complete directories offering Explorers, Producers and Midstream Companies including Operational Centres and historical data in a true tree-view display dating back since start-up of the INDEX in 1987, PLUS Service and Supply Companies and their branches. The coverage is WESTERN CANADA.
We are also pleased to announce that a complimentary licensing agreement of DIRECT is available to accredited Universities and Colleges for instruction in Petroleum Land Management and Land Administration courses and to assist students in finding employment.
The Oil & Gas INDEX is the industry's leading directory offering the most current, complete and reliable data of Western Canada.
The Oil & Gas INDEX
(403) 264-1313 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law