OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- - A federal by-election will be held in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) on Monday, May 13, 2013.
- All electors must meet voter identification requirements when they vote in the federal by-election.
- Electors can choose one of three options to prove their identity and address.
- Some identification documents used at provincial and municipal elections may not meet federal election requirements.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid