OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- - A federal by-election will be held in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) on Monday, May 13, 2013.
- All electors must meet voter identification requirements when they vote in the federal by-election.
- Electors can choose one of three options to prove their identity and address.
- Some identification documents used at provincial and municipal elections may not meet federal election requirements.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses