OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- - A federal by-election will be held in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) on Monday, May 13, 2013.
- All electors must meet voter identification requirements when they vote in the federal by-election.
- Electors can choose one of three options to prove their identity and address.
- Some identification documents used at provincial and municipal elections may not meet federal election requirements.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women