Doha Film Institute (DFI), and Tribeca Enterprises, a diversified global media company based in New York City, released the following statements today, announcing the conclusion of DFI's successful cultural partnership with Tribeca Enterprises.
About Doha Film Institute:
Doha Film Institute (DFI) is an independent cultural organisation established in 2010 to incorporate Qatar's film initiatives under one banner; organically supporting the growth of the local film community by enhancing industry knowledge, cultivating film appreciation and contributing to the development of sustainable creative industries in Qatar. DFI's year-round platforms include funding and production of local, regional and international films, educational programmes and film screenings.
With culture, community, education and entertainment at its foundation, DFI serves as an all-encompassing film hub in Doha, as well as a resource for the region and the rest of the world. DFI is committed to supporting Qatar's 2030 vision for the development of a knowledge based economy.
Media Relations Strategist
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- House Votes to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona