Doha Film Institute (DFI), and Tribeca Enterprises, a diversified global media company based in New York City, released the following statements today, announcing the conclusion of DFI's successful cultural partnership with Tribeca Enterprises.
About Doha Film Institute:
Doha Film Institute (DFI) is an independent cultural organisation established in 2010 to incorporate Qatar's film initiatives under one banner; organically supporting the growth of the local film community by enhancing industry knowledge, cultivating film appreciation and contributing to the development of sustainable creative industries in Qatar. DFI's year-round platforms include funding and production of local, regional and international films, educational programmes and film screenings.
With culture, community, education and entertainment at its foundation, DFI serves as an all-encompassing film hub in Doha, as well as a resource for the region and the rest of the world. DFI is committed to supporting Qatar's 2030 vision for the development of a knowledge based economy.
Media Relations Strategist
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod