ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- More than 100 leading online and new media thought leaders are set to present the latest in digital strategies and trends at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, May 14 -15, 2013.
Speakers will share leading edge best practices and strategic tactics covering topics such as social media, email marketing, search, mobile, e-commerce, usability, analytics, online video, social TV, digital advertising/branding, content management and many others.
A capacity crowd of 1,500 digital marketers, Internet executives, web strategists, entrepreneurs and other digital professionals will connect in Atlanta for two full days of content and networking.
Speakers representing leading brands such as Google, Twitter, reddit, Mashable, Porsche, Turner, TMZ, Coca-Cola, HootSuite, NASCAR, The Weather Channel, Aereo, Dell, Rovi, HGTV, Forrester, StumbleUpon, Salesforce and Adobe to name a few, will address the state of the digital landscape and provide industry insight.
The Digital Summit will feature over 80 thought provoking presentations and panels, keynote from the co-founder of reddit -- Alexis Ohanian, a Startup Showcase, pre-conference workshops, leading digital vendors, musical performance by Grammy nominated artist Shawn Mullins and hours of attendee networking.
For the latest about Digital Summit 2013, visit www.digitalsummit.com
About Digital Summit & TechMedia
Digital Summit is the largest digital strategies forum in the Southeast. Digital Summit is produced by TechMedia. Founded in 2001, TechMedia creates and delivers high-caliber digital marketing and business oriented conferences and events -- helping to connect and educate digital communities. www.techmediaco.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim