ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- More than 100 leading online and new media thought leaders are set to present the latest in digital strategies and trends at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, May 14 -15, 2013.
Speakers will share leading edge best practices and strategic tactics covering topics such as social media, email marketing, search, mobile, e-commerce, usability, analytics, online video, social TV, digital advertising/branding, content management and many others.
A capacity crowd of 1,500 digital marketers, Internet executives, web strategists, entrepreneurs and other digital professionals will connect in Atlanta for two full days of content and networking.
Speakers representing leading brands such as Google, Twitter, reddit, Mashable, Porsche, Turner, TMZ, Coca-Cola, HootSuite, NASCAR, The Weather Channel, Aereo, Dell, Rovi, HGTV, Forrester, StumbleUpon, Salesforce and Adobe to name a few, will address the state of the digital landscape and provide industry insight.
The Digital Summit will feature over 80 thought provoking presentations and panels, keynote from the co-founder of reddit -- Alexis Ohanian, a Startup Showcase, pre-conference workshops, leading digital vendors, musical performance by Grammy nominated artist Shawn Mullins and hours of attendee networking.
For the latest about Digital Summit 2013, visit www.digitalsummit.com
About Digital Summit & TechMedia
Digital Summit is the largest digital strategies forum in the Southeast. Digital Summit is produced by TechMedia. Founded in 2001, TechMedia creates and delivers high-caliber digital marketing and business oriented conferences and events -- helping to connect and educate digital communities. www.techmediaco.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO