TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Davis LLP, a full-service business law firm, welcomes Noam Goodman as a partner in the firm's Toronto office. Noam is a leading practitioner in corporate commercial law and mergers & acquisitions with considerable depth in the life sciences industry. This addition adds to the firm's growing presence in Toronto and enhances its strategic growth in Canada.
"Our clients will benefit from Noam's formidable practice as well as his extensive industry experience," said Rob Seidel, Firm Managing Partner of Davis LLP. "Noam's addition to the firm further underscores the firm's commitment to its clients by providing them with access to top-notch legal experience."
Noam brings extensive experience acting for domestic and foreign private and public corporations in mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing arrangements, secured finance and the licensing of intellectual property. He has developed considerable expertise and experience in the life sciences industry advising biotechnology companies on licensing, collaborations and merger and acquisition transactions. Through his thriving practice, he developed extensive experience in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry by assisting and advising on the sale, marketing, distribution and licensing of pharmaceuticals in Canada.
Noam has also been involved in the licensing of pharmaceuticals and medical devices on both a national and international level. Noam is prominent in biotechnology law, and will bring unparalleled expertise to the firm's national Life Sciences and Corporate/Commercial and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups.
About Davis LLP
Davis LLP is a full-service business law firm with over 250 lawyers across Canada and in Tokyo, Japan(1). The firm has well-known and respected capabilities in core legal services, and is a leader in a number of niche markets. Davis LLP is described by Chambers Global as "a lean outfit that punches above its weight." The firm acts for Canadian and international clients, and is often involved in complex matters with an international dimension.
(1) Through its associate office, Davis & Takahashi.
Manager of Communications
+1 (604) 643-6494
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response