HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the 34th annual Robert W. Baird & Co. Growth Stock Conference in Chicago at 9:10 AM CDT on Wednesday May 8, 2013.
The audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/baird34/crzo/ or by visiting the Carrizo website at http://www.crzo.net/, clicking on "Investor Relations" and then on "Baird 2013 Conference." The presentation will be webcast live beginning at 9:10 AM CDT on Wednesday May 8, 2013. The slide book used during the webcast will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile