HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the 34th annual Robert W. Baird & Co. Growth Stock Conference in Chicago at 9:10 AM CDT on Wednesday May 8, 2013.
The audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/baird34/crzo/ or by visiting the Carrizo website at http://www.crzo.net/, clicking on "Investor Relations" and then on "Baird 2013 Conference." The presentation will be webcast live beginning at 9:10 AM CDT on Wednesday May 8, 2013. The slide book used during the webcast will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook