CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) will release its 2013 first quarter financial and operating results prior to the opening of markets on Thursday, May 9, 2013. A conference call and webcast will be held shortly thereafter to discuss the results and address investor questions.
Conference Call Details:
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. MST (11:00 a.m. EST)
Dial-in: 416-340-9432 or toll free in North America 1-888-340-9761
An archived recording of the conference call will be available until May 16, 2013 by dialing toll-free in North America 1-800-408-3053 (Toronto local dial 905-694-9451, International toll free 800-3366-3052) and entering reservation code 1399715. The conference call will also be archived on the Baytex website at www.baytex.ab.ca.
Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Williston Basin in the United States. Approximately 88% of Baytex's production is weighted toward crude oil. Baytex pays a monthly dividend on its common shares which are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE.
For further information about Baytex, please visit our website at www.baytex.ab.ca.
Baytex Energy Corp.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Toll Free Number: 1-800-524-5521
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan