OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/13 -- Advance voting for the federal by-election in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) begins on Friday, May 3, and continues on Saturday, May 4 and Monday, May 6.
- Advance polls are open from noon to 8:00 p.m. (local time).
- Electors can find the location of their advance poll on the back of the voter information card mailed to them by Elections Canada.
- Electors who did not receive a voter information card or who received one with incorrect information can find their advance poll by using the Voter Information Service at www.elections.ca or contacting their local Elections Canada office:
- Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador)
"It's simple and easy to vote on any one of the three advance voting days," says Chief Electoral Officer Marc Mayrand. "It takes most voters only a few minutes to cast their ballot. If you're not already on the list of electors, you can register to vote at your advance polling station, provided you bring approved identification."
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts