1 Daniel Day Lewis: He throws himself into every part he plays. Absolutely compelling to watch.
2 Jack Nicholson: You never know what he's going to do next. He is very mercurial and mischievous. My grandmother used to show me his older films like One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown and The Shining.
3 4 Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino: They are inseparable. A staple diet of every 30 to 50-year-old man! Legends. They put independent films on the map.
5 Martin Sheen: I've had the honour of working with Martin and learned a lot about screen acting from him. He's a consummate professional and another movie legend. Very patient and generous. And does a wonderful James Cagney impression!
Tom Hanks: An amazing actor who captures 6 the compassion of every character he plays. Always brings a sense of humour to things too.
7 Jim Carey: I grew up rolling around in convulsions to Jim Carey. No matter how tough things get, just stick on a Jim Carey film and the world is an instantly better place!
8 Arnold Schwarzenneger: The Terminator! Watching his films got me started down the gym and kept me fit because I always wanted to have arms like his. I didn't quite achieve that dream.
9 Matt Damon: Exudes energy on the screen. The talented Mr Ripley, Good Will Hunting and The Bourne Trilogy are all iconic films.
10 Carwyn Glyn: Another local lad, a cracking actor and also a friend. One to watch out for!
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs