Killing peacekeeping personnel constitutes a war
crime that can be prosecuted by the International Criminal Court, UN
Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said Tuesday.
Ban condemned the killing of five Indian soldiers and seven civilians of the UN Mission in South Sudan, and called for the government to bring the attackers to justice.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World