Killing peacekeeping personnel constitutes a war
crime that can be prosecuted by the International Criminal Court, UN
Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said Tuesday.
Ban condemned the killing of five Indian soldiers and seven civilians of the UN Mission in South Sudan, and called for the government to bring the attackers to justice.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy