Singer Trisha Yearwood, who recently lost 20 pounds, showed off her svelte new figure at the Academy of Country Music Awards show in Las Vegas this week.
Yearwood, 48, is the wife of country music star Garth Brooks. She also headlines the Food Network program "Trisha's Southern Kitchen."
The recording artist turned heads at Sunday's ACMs when she showed off her smaller waistline in a stunning red Stella McCartney gown.
She confirmed to People.com she has lost "about 20 pounds" by eating "very little sugar."
"Real people battle their weight," she said. "We all struggled between eating healthy and falling off the wagon. That's how I live."
Her representative told E! News Yearwood also has been focusing on exercise to maintain her shape.
"Trisha has always been a successful, shapely bombshell. Recently she has taken her fitness routine to a new level," the publicist said.
"One of the ways she has done that is by mixing it up and making exercising fun. As the host of 'Trisha's Southern Kitchen,' she still makes her traditional recipes like mac and cheese and country quiche, but those dishes are balanced with the moderation she has always spoken about."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies