SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment plans to raise $500 million through an
initial public stock offering, according to a regulatory document filed Monday.
The Orlando-based theme-park owner had set a preliminary target of $100 million for the IPO.
SeaWorld, which is owned by private-equity firm Blackstone Group, announced in December that it was weighing a public offering. The company would trade on the stock market under the name SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. and the ticker symbol SEAS.
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007