VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- The Dilawri Group of Companies, Canada's largest automotive group, is pleased to announce that Porsche Centre Vancouver has reported the highest single month dealership sales ever in the month of March. The sales record is the result of increasing demand for all Porsche models, including the Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman, Panamera and the 911.
"Porsche continues to be in high demand among Vancouverites," said Peter Wong, Sales Manager at Porsche Centre Vancouver. "We'd like to commend our incredible sales and service team for their efforts to make March 2013 our dealership's best month ever."
Porsche Centre Vancouver is B.C.'s only certified Porsche dealership and service centre. The dealership is currently located at 1718 West 3rd Avenue but will be relocating to a new state-of-the-art dealership on Terminal Avenue later this year.
ABOUT THE DILAWRI GROUP OF COMPANIES
The Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group, encompassing 48 dealerships in Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. In B.C., Dilawri owns Burrard Acura, Acura of Langley, Docksteader Volvo/Subaru and Vancouver's premiere luxury car dealership, MCL Motor Cars, an exclusive dealer for Bentley, Aston Martin Land Rover and Jaguar. In late 2013, the company will be expanding its dealership family to include the new Audi Downtown Vancouver, Mercedes-Benz Langley and a new facility for Porsche Centre Vancouver www.dilawri.ca.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Regional Marketing Manager
Dilawri Group of Companies
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April