German police said seven pallets of Nutella were stolen from a parked truck two
weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken in the area.
Police said the 5.5 tons of Nutella were taken from the trailer while it was parked at a closed-down train station in Niederaula from Friday afternoon to Sunday night, The Local.de reported Monday.
The pilfered Nutella is worth $30,836, police said.
The theft came just weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken from a trailer in a similar crime in Niederaula and several tons of energy drink Red Bull from another trailer.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling