German police said seven pallets of Nutella were stolen from a parked truck two
weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken in the area.
Police said the 5.5 tons of Nutella were taken from the trailer while it was parked at a closed-down train station in Niederaula from Friday afternoon to Sunday night, The Local.de reported Monday.
The pilfered Nutella is worth $30,836, police said.
The theft came just weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken from a trailer in a similar crime in Niederaula and several tons of energy drink Red Bull from another trailer.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day