German police said seven pallets of Nutella were stolen from a parked truck two
weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken in the area.
Police said the 5.5 tons of Nutella were taken from the trailer while it was parked at a closed-down train station in Niederaula from Friday afternoon to Sunday night, The Local.de reported Monday.
The pilfered Nutella is worth $30,836, police said.
The theft came just weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken from a trailer in a similar crime in Niederaula and several tons of energy drink Red Bull from another trailer.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation