German police said seven pallets of Nutella were stolen from a parked truck two
weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken in the area.
Police said the 5.5 tons of Nutella were taken from the trailer while it was parked at a closed-down train station in Niederaula from Friday afternoon to Sunday night, The Local.de reported Monday.
The pilfered Nutella is worth $30,836, police said.
The theft came just weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken from a trailer in a similar crime in Niederaula and several tons of energy drink Red Bull from another trailer.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)