German police said seven pallets of Nutella were stolen from a parked truck two
weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken in the area.
Police said the 5.5 tons of Nutella were taken from the trailer while it was parked at a closed-down train station in Niederaula from Friday afternoon to Sunday night, The Local.de reported Monday.
The pilfered Nutella is worth $30,836, police said.
The theft came just weeks after $39,000 worth of coffee was taken from a trailer in a similar crime in Niederaula and several tons of energy drink Red Bull from another trailer.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March