The National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA) will offer a webinar titled, "Federal Contracting What You Absolutely Need to Know," on Monday April 22 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
An expert panel will highlight important new federal contracting practices including what you need to effectively subcontract work, including the latest possible implications of sequester.
Speakers will cover critically important requirements concerning: small business contracting; false claims act, ethics compliance, Davis-Bacon, and Miller Act claims.
You also will learn about the 2013 revisions to the ConsensusDocs 752 standard federal subcontract which was revised to address recent changes.
"In order to avoid significant potential liability, you need both the contractual tools coupled commensurately with training and administration compliance programs," an NHCA press release states. "The webinar will highlight both these factors to certify with confidence that you are in compliance."
Speakers are Tom Kelleher, Smith Currie & Hancock LLP Atlanta Georgia; Lori Lange, Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Washington, D.C. Moderator: Brian Perlberg, Exec Director of ConsensusDocs.
Cost: $99 for NHCA Members with promo code NHCA30_WEB; and $129 nonmembers.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps