CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- MGold Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MNI) ("MGold" or the "Corporation") announced today that the participation agreement previously announced on November 12, 2012, has been terminated on the basis that a condition of the agreement was not satisfied. The project partner did not obtain the required working interest in the property and therefore MGold will not participate in the re-entry or the placing on production of the Devonian D-3 well.
MGold Resources Inc. is a Lethbridge, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration for petroleum and natural gas. The Corporation's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "MNI".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
MGold Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Cape Cod Solar Projects Re-energized