TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
WHO: Join International Pop-Phenomenon, New Kids On the Block as they launch their newest album "10" available on Siren Music from Public Mobile.
WHAT: ET Canada's Rick Campanelli will host a live Q&A followed by an autograph session exclusively available through Public Mobile. This is a free event and anyone can attend. For a chance to meet the band and get their autographs visit a participating Public Mobile store or www.PublicMobile.ca to enter the contest. No purchase is necessary. For more information visit http://blog.publicmobile.ca.
WHERE: Pickering Town Centre
WHEN: Saturday, April 13th at 4pm
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/New-Kids-On-the-Block.jpg.
Director, Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial