TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
WHO: Join International Pop-Phenomenon, New Kids On the Block as they launch their newest album "10" available on Siren Music from Public Mobile.
WHAT: ET Canada's Rick Campanelli will host a live Q&A followed by an autograph session exclusively available through Public Mobile. This is a free event and anyone can attend. For a chance to meet the band and get their autographs visit a participating Public Mobile store or www.PublicMobile.ca to enter the contest. No purchase is necessary. For more information visit http://blog.publicmobile.ca.
WHERE: Pickering Town Centre
WHEN: Saturday, April 13th at 4pm
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/New-Kids-On-the-Block.jpg.
Director, Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction