TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
WHO: Join International Pop-Phenomenon, New Kids On the Block as they launch their newest album "10" available on Siren Music from Public Mobile.
WHAT: ET Canada's Rick Campanelli will host a live Q&A followed by an autograph session exclusively available through Public Mobile. This is a free event and anyone can attend. For a chance to meet the band and get their autographs visit a participating Public Mobile store or www.PublicMobile.ca to enter the contest. No purchase is necessary. For more information visit http://blog.publicmobile.ca.
WHERE: Pickering Town Centre
WHEN: Saturday, April 13th at 4pm
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/New-Kids-On-the-Block.jpg.
Director, Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal