Digital marketing and social media agency, Room 214, today announced its most recent "Room Service" for Facebook advertising management and strategy.
As an agency that's led successful digital advertising engagements since 2004 -- Room 214's new service for Facebook campaigns focuses on higher returns, regardless of ad budget size. To achieve this, Room 214's in-house experts have developed a new, systematic approach to research, testing and optimization within Facebook's ad platform.
Clients who engage Room 214 for this service can expect improved costs per click, referral traffic, impressions, conversion rates, engagement and interactions. In-depth reporting, recommendations and regular updates with respect to new ad formats and features are also included.
"With Facebook's ever-changing ad platform we've seen an increasing demand for companies wishing to outsource the management and implementation of successful campaigns," stated Jason Cormier, Managing Partner of Room 214. "Like other digital ad efforts, companies benefit most from paying attention to the details - and many have found they simply don't have the time."
To learn more how Room 214 is increasing the effectiveness of Facebook advertising, visit http://facebook-advertising.room214.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation