Digital marketing and social media agency, Room 214, today announced its most recent "Room Service" for Facebook advertising management and strategy.
As an agency that's led successful digital advertising engagements since 2004 -- Room 214's new service for Facebook campaigns focuses on higher returns, regardless of ad budget size. To achieve this, Room 214's in-house experts have developed a new, systematic approach to research, testing and optimization within Facebook's ad platform.
Clients who engage Room 214 for this service can expect improved costs per click, referral traffic, impressions, conversion rates, engagement and interactions. In-depth reporting, recommendations and regular updates with respect to new ad formats and features are also included.
"With Facebook's ever-changing ad platform we've seen an increasing demand for companies wishing to outsource the management and implementation of successful campaigns," stated Jason Cormier, Managing Partner of Room 214. "Like other digital ad efforts, companies benefit most from paying attention to the details - and many have found they simply don't have the time."
To learn more how Room 214 is increasing the effectiveness of Facebook advertising, visit http://facebook-advertising.room214.com/
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses