Digital marketing and social media agency, Room 214, today announced its most recent "Room Service" for Facebook advertising management and strategy.
As an agency that's led successful digital advertising engagements since 2004 -- Room 214's new service for Facebook campaigns focuses on higher returns, regardless of ad budget size. To achieve this, Room 214's in-house experts have developed a new, systematic approach to research, testing and optimization within Facebook's ad platform.
Clients who engage Room 214 for this service can expect improved costs per click, referral traffic, impressions, conversion rates, engagement and interactions. In-depth reporting, recommendations and regular updates with respect to new ad formats and features are also included.
"With Facebook's ever-changing ad platform we've seen an increasing demand for companies wishing to outsource the management and implementation of successful campaigns," stated Jason Cormier, Managing Partner of Room 214. "Like other digital ad efforts, companies benefit most from paying attention to the details - and many have found they simply don't have the time."
To learn more how Room 214 is increasing the effectiveness of Facebook advertising, visit http://facebook-advertising.room214.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records