Digital marketing and social media agency, Room 214, today announced its most recent "Room Service" for Facebook advertising management and strategy.
As an agency that's led successful digital advertising engagements since 2004 -- Room 214's new service for Facebook campaigns focuses on higher returns, regardless of ad budget size. To achieve this, Room 214's in-house experts have developed a new, systematic approach to research, testing and optimization within Facebook's ad platform.
Clients who engage Room 214 for this service can expect improved costs per click, referral traffic, impressions, conversion rates, engagement and interactions. In-depth reporting, recommendations and regular updates with respect to new ad formats and features are also included.
"With Facebook's ever-changing ad platform we've seen an increasing demand for companies wishing to outsource the management and implementation of successful campaigns," stated Jason Cormier, Managing Partner of Room 214. "Like other digital ad efforts, companies benefit most from paying attention to the details - and many have found they simply don't have the time."
To learn more how Room 214 is increasing the effectiveness of Facebook advertising, visit http://facebook-advertising.room214.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists