A 6.3-magnitude earthquake has struck near Bushehr in southern Iran, the US Geological Survey said Tuesday.
The quake hit at 4:22 pm (1152 GMT), at a depth of 10 kilometres, and 89 kilometres south-east of Bushehr. There is a nuclear power plant in the area of Bushehr.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing