New York police said they arrested a man in a Cookie Monster costume who
allegedly shoved a 2-year-old boy in Times Square.
Police said Osvaldo Quiroz-Lopez, 33, posed for a photo with the toddler while dressed as the "Sesame Street" character Sunday then argued with the boy's mother when she refused to hand over $2, the New York Daily News reported Monday.
Quiroz-Lopez allegedly shoved the 2-year-old during the argument.
Police said Quiroz-Lopez was arrested and charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress