New York police said they arrested a man in a Cookie Monster costume who
allegedly shoved a 2-year-old boy in Times Square.
Police said Osvaldo Quiroz-Lopez, 33, posed for a photo with the toddler while dressed as the "Sesame Street" character Sunday then argued with the boy's mother when she refused to hand over $2, the New York Daily News reported Monday.
Quiroz-Lopez allegedly shoved the 2-year-old during the argument.
Police said Quiroz-Lopez was arrested and charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation