New York police said they arrested a man in a Cookie Monster costume who
allegedly shoved a 2-year-old boy in Times Square.
Police said Osvaldo Quiroz-Lopez, 33, posed for a photo with the toddler while dressed as the "Sesame Street" character Sunday then argued with the boy's mother when she refused to hand over $2, the New York Daily News reported Monday.
Quiroz-Lopez allegedly shoved the 2-year-old during the argument.
Police said Quiroz-Lopez was arrested and charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World