New York police said they arrested a man in a Cookie Monster costume who
allegedly shoved a 2-year-old boy in Times Square.
Police said Osvaldo Quiroz-Lopez, 33, posed for a photo with the toddler while dressed as the "Sesame Street" character Sunday then argued with the boy's mother when she refused to hand over $2, the New York Daily News reported Monday.
Quiroz-Lopez allegedly shoved the 2-year-old during the argument.
Police said Quiroz-Lopez was arrested and charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders