CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- CanAsia Financial Inc. ("CanAsia" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: CNA) announces its subsidiary Pacific Mobile Inc. has terminated the agreement with Hyundai Corporation to distribute Hyundai mobile phones in the Philippines effective immediately. The Company will continue to seek for other business opportunities in the Pacific Rim countries.
CanAsia is Alberta based company listed on the TSXV. It is engaged in the business of developing unique new business opportunities in the Pacific Rim countries. The Company is located in Calgary, Alberta of Canada.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements about certain of CanAsia's current plans, goals and expectations relating to future financial conditions, performance, results, strategy and objectives. Statements containing the words: 'believes', 'intends', 'expects', 'plans', 'seeks' and 'anticipates' and any other words of similar meaning are forward-looking. All forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to future events and circumstances beyond CanAsia's control. As a result, CanAsia's actual financial condition, performance and results may differ materially from the plans, goals and expectations set out in the forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this release and, other than as required by applicable securities laws, CanAsia does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances.
The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or the accuracy of this release.
CanAsia Financial Inc.
James G. Louie
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign