"American Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson says country music star Blake Shelton is to officiate her wedding to his manager Brandon Blackstock.
Blackstock proposed to Clarkson last December. The couple have been dating since 2011.
"He's not only singing, he's marrying us," Clarkson told "Entertainment Tonight" of Shelton at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday. "He totally is; he's done it before with people."
Clarkson did not disclose the date or location of her wedding, but said she does have a dress for the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges