"American Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson says country music star Blake Shelton is to officiate her wedding to his manager Brandon Blackstock.
Blackstock proposed to Clarkson last December. The couple have been dating since 2011.
"He's not only singing, he's marrying us," Clarkson told "Entertainment Tonight" of Shelton at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday. "He totally is; he's done it before with people."
Clarkson did not disclose the date or location of her wedding, but said she does have a dress for the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal