"American Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson says country music star Blake Shelton is to officiate her wedding to his manager Brandon Blackstock.
Blackstock proposed to Clarkson last December. The couple have been dating since 2011.
"He's not only singing, he's marrying us," Clarkson told "Entertainment Tonight" of Shelton at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday. "He totally is; he's done it before with people."
Clarkson did not disclose the date or location of her wedding, but said she does have a dress for the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga