"American Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson says country music star Blake Shelton is to officiate her wedding to his manager Brandon Blackstock.
Blackstock proposed to Clarkson last December. The couple have been dating since 2011.
"He's not only singing, he's marrying us," Clarkson told "Entertainment Tonight" of Shelton at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday. "He totally is; he's done it before with people."
Clarkson did not disclose the date or location of her wedding, but said she does have a dress for the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed