"American Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson says country music star Blake Shelton is to officiate her wedding to his manager Brandon Blackstock.
Blackstock proposed to Clarkson last December. The couple have been dating since 2011.
"He's not only singing, he's marrying us," Clarkson told "Entertainment Tonight" of Shelton at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday. "He totally is; he's done it before with people."
Clarkson did not disclose the date or location of her wedding, but said she does have a dress for the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia