CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) is pleased to announce that James Bowzer, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the CIBC Energy Conference on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 1:45 pm EDT (11:45 am MDT) in Toronto, Ontario. Interested parties can listen to a live audiocast via the following URL:
A replay will be available on the Baytex website, www.baytex.ab.ca, for six months following the presentation.
Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Williston Basin in the United States. Approximately 88% of Baytex's production is weighted toward crude oil. Baytex pays a monthly dividend on its common shares which are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE.
Baytex Energy Corp.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Toll Free Number: 1-800-524-5521
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers