BALTIMORE, MD -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- Algeco Scotsman (the "Company"), a leading global business services provider of modular space, secure portable storage solutions and remote workforce accommodations, will hold its fourth quarter 2012 investor conference call on Friday, April 12, 2013 at 8:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
To access the call, please dial (646) 583-7389 (toll) or (855) 410-0553 (toll-free) and enter participant PIN code 675440# approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. You will be placed on hold until the event begins. The conference call will also be broadcast over the internet with an accompanying slide presentation. To join the web conference go to https://arkadin.webex.com/arkadin/j.php?ED=249971462&UID=511082862&PW=NZTJlNWVhM2U4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D and enter meeting number 702 145 495 and the meeting passcode 675440#. Please enter your name and click go. The customer service team can be reached at any time by pressing *0 on your telephone keypad. Following the call, the webcast and slide presentation will be available for replay at http://www.algecoscotsman.com/en/investors.html.
About Algeco Scotsman
Algeco Scotsman is a leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions and remote workforce accommodations. Operating as Williams Scotsman and Target Logistics in North America, Algeco in Continental Europe, Elliott in the United Kingdom, Eurobras in Brazil, Ausco in Australia, and Portacom in New Zealand, the company manages a fleet of more than 310,000 units, with operations or affiliates in 37 countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point