CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- ALL AMOUNTS ARE STATED IN U.S.$
The Board of Directors of Agrium Inc. (TSX: AGU) (NYSE: AGU) announced today that it has approved a dividend of $0.50 U.S. per common share to be paid on July 18, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 28, 2013.
All dividends paid by Agrium Inc. are, pursuant to subsection 89(14) of the Income Tax Act, designated as eligible dividends. An eligible dividend paid to a Canadian resident is entitled to an enhanced gross-up and dividend tax credit.
Agrium Inc. is a major Retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North America, South America and Australia and a leading global Wholesale producer and marketer of all three major agricultural nutrients and the premier supplier of specialty fertilizers in North America through our Advanced Technologies business unit. Agrium's strategy is to provide the crop inputs and services needed to feed a growing world. We focus on maximizing shareholder returns by driving continuous improvements to our base businesses, pursuing value-added growth opportunities across the crop input value chain and returning capital to shareholders.
Vice President, Investor & Corporate Relations
Director, Investor Relations
Analyst, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey