QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- VuQo Inc. wishes to clarify that VuQo Inc. has no relationship, partnership, and/or any agreements with VUQO Holdings Corporation or any of its stated affiliations such as VUQO Beverages, El Coco Wine and Spirits Distillery, Waste Management Asia (formerly known as Lacto Asia Pacific Corporation) Bo Ventures, Bovi, or Bonifacio and Company. Furthermore, VUQO Holdings or any of its affiliations, investors, and/or shareholders do not own any stake of VuQo Inc. in any form. VuQo Inc. is the sole owner of VuQo Premium Vodka and Haliya Light Fruit Wines. VuQo also owns the worldwide trademark of "VuQo" registered under the Philippine Intellectual Property Office and under the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
VuQo Inc. is a privately held Philippine corporation. For verification, refer to our General Information Sheet registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission.
About VuQo Inc.
VuQo Inc. was founded in 2005 with a mission to create innovative, high-quality Philippine-made wines and spirits. Its flagship brand is VuQo Premium Vodka, the world's first and only vodka distilled from coconut and made in the Philippines. The company also owns Haliya Light Fruit Wines, premium wines handcrafted from locally-grown fruits. Both brands are exported to the US and sold at Duty Free Philippines.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets