QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- VuQo Inc. wishes to clarify that VuQo Inc. has no relationship, partnership, and/or any agreements with VUQO Holdings Corporation or any of its stated affiliations such as VUQO Beverages, El Coco Wine and Spirits Distillery, Waste Management Asia (formerly known as Lacto Asia Pacific Corporation) Bo Ventures, Bovi, or Bonifacio and Company. Furthermore, VUQO Holdings or any of its affiliations, investors, and/or shareholders do not own any stake of VuQo Inc. in any form. VuQo Inc. is the sole owner of VuQo Premium Vodka and Haliya Light Fruit Wines. VuQo also owns the worldwide trademark of "VuQo" registered under the Philippine Intellectual Property Office and under the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
VuQo Inc. is a privately held Philippine corporation. For verification, refer to our General Information Sheet registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission.
About VuQo Inc.
VuQo Inc. was founded in 2005 with a mission to create innovative, high-quality Philippine-made wines and spirits. Its flagship brand is VuQo Premium Vodka, the world's first and only vodka distilled from coconut and made in the Philippines. The company also owns Haliya Light Fruit Wines, premium wines handcrafted from locally-grown fruits. Both brands are exported to the US and sold at Duty Free Philippines.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast