QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- VuQo Inc. wishes to clarify that VuQo Inc. has no relationship, partnership, and/or any agreements with VUQO Holdings Corporation or any of its stated affiliations such as VUQO Beverages, El Coco Wine and Spirits Distillery, Waste Management Asia (formerly known as Lacto Asia Pacific Corporation) Bo Ventures, Bovi, or Bonifacio and Company. Furthermore, VUQO Holdings or any of its affiliations, investors, and/or shareholders do not own any stake of VuQo Inc. in any form. VuQo Inc. is the sole owner of VuQo Premium Vodka and Haliya Light Fruit Wines. VuQo also owns the worldwide trademark of "VuQo" registered under the Philippine Intellectual Property Office and under the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
VuQo Inc. is a privately held Philippine corporation. For verification, refer to our General Information Sheet registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission.
About VuQo Inc.
VuQo Inc. was founded in 2005 with a mission to create innovative, high-quality Philippine-made wines and spirits. Its flagship brand is VuQo Premium Vodka, the world's first and only vodka distilled from coconut and made in the Philippines. The company also owns Haliya Light Fruit Wines, premium wines handcrafted from locally-grown fruits. Both brands are exported to the US and sold at Duty Free Philippines.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists