VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- Philippine Metals Inc. ("Philippine Metals" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PHI)(FRANKFURT: PM7) announces that at its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders held on April 5, 2013, all resolutions proposed to shareholders were duly passed, including the election of five directors. Philippine Metals' board of directors for the next year is comprised of Craig Lindsay, Marshall Farris, James Glass, Roberto Delgado and newly-appointed director Michael Bird. For additional information, refer to the management information circular dated March 6, 2013 prepared in respect of the Annual General and Special Meeting, a copy of which is available under the Company's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
About Philippine Metals Inc.
Philippine Metals Inc. is focused on the exploration, discovery and development of highly prospective copper and copper-gold deposits in the Philippines.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF PHILIPPINE METALS INC.
Craig Lindsay, CEO and Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Philippine Metals Inc.
Marshall L. Farris
President and Director
604.684.4743 ext. 222
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers