VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- Philippine Metals Inc. ("Philippine Metals" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PHI)(FRANKFURT: PM7) announces that at its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders held on April 5, 2013, all resolutions proposed to shareholders were duly passed, including the election of five directors. Philippine Metals' board of directors for the next year is comprised of Craig Lindsay, Marshall Farris, James Glass, Roberto Delgado and newly-appointed director Michael Bird. For additional information, refer to the management information circular dated March 6, 2013 prepared in respect of the Annual General and Special Meeting, a copy of which is available under the Company's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
About Philippine Metals Inc.
Philippine Metals Inc. is focused on the exploration, discovery and development of highly prospective copper and copper-gold deposits in the Philippines.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF PHILIPPINE METALS INC.
Craig Lindsay, CEO and Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Philippine Metals Inc.
Marshall L. Farris
President and Director
604.684.4743 ext. 222
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia