NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- NexHorizon Communications, Inc. (OTC Pink: NXHZ) (the "Company") announces that they have appointed a new president, and work has begun on an overhaul of the entire company. The company reorganization is headed by President Jeff Krupka in association with SEC-legal counsel, Michael Littman, Esq.
Limited information can be found on the Southwest Consulting Associates website, www.otcexperts.com, and enquiries can be made directly to Jeff at 303-469-3051, or by facsimile at 303-469-3054. Updates are also available on the OTC Markets website as well.
New company address:
1140 US Highway 287, Suite 400-305, Broomfield, Colorado 80020
Jeff closed by saying, "This is an exciting market to undertake a Pinksheet reorganization, and we've got the right team assembled for the project."
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NexHorizon Communications, Inc
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West