NASHVILLE, TN and BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- Moontoast, an innovative Social Rich Media advertising platform leader, today announced the appointments of Kevin Metz as Sales Director for New York City and Ramzi Saba as Vice President of Engineering.
The appointments come on the heels of the company's recent Facebook® PMD Innovation Award win and new strategic partnerships with other Facebook PMDs including SocialCode, Kenshoo Social and BLiNQ Media. These collaborations will continue to help advertisers foster stronger engagement with fans, specifically within the News Feed and on mobile devices. In bringing Metz and Saba on board, the company bolsters its ability to reach new customers and expand its product development efforts, supporting its vision for continued, rapid growth in social marketing and advertising.
Metz joins from Ampush, also among the seven PMDs to take a Facebook PMD Innovation Competition award, where he was a National Sales Manager. Before Ampush, he was a National Sales Manager at kgb, a group buying service that enables merchants to reach new customers via kgbdeals.com, social networking and email. Prior to his role at kgb, Metz spent several years at Yahoo! as an Account Executive. He will report to Ryan Burke, Vice President of Sales.
Saba brings nearly 20 years of technology leadership experience across several industries to the role. Saba was previously Director of Technology at Sapient, a global marketing and technology services company. Before Sapient, he held senior technology roles at Optaros, Molecular, Symantec (@stake) and Viant. Saba will be responsible for leading the company's engineering team and expanding the development of its product suite. He will report to Co-founder and CTO Marcus Whitney.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy