Kid Rock says he plans to kick off his U.S. summer concert tour this June in
Some tickets will be made available in every section of every venue for $20. Kid Rock said prices on everything from "parking to beer to merchandise for every show in every city" will be lower than the standard concert costs.
His upcoming series of shows is begin June 28 at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow and will wrap up Sept. 15 at the Live Nation Amphitheatre in Tampa, Fla.
The tour to promote the artist's 10th album, "Rebel Soul," will include three shows at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Kid Rock's hometown of Detroit.
Kool & The Gang, ZZ Top, and Uncle Kracker are confirmed as support on select dates.
"Everyone knows the economy is still hurting people across the country, but I didn't want that to be a reason why everyone couldn't get out and enjoy themselves on a summer night," the musician said in a statement Monday.
"So we're going to throw the biggest and best party ever, with prices across the board that are reasonable and transparent. No hidden fees, no gimmicks."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security