TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- China Green Star Agricultural Corporation (TSX VENTURE: GRE) today announced that it will be releasing the results of its operations for fiscal 2012, before markets open on April 29, 2013. The information will also be available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and the Company's web site at www.greenstaragricultural.com. The Company also announces that the first quarterly payment of its $0.04 per share annual dividend will be paid out at $0.01 per share on April 30, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2013. The ex-dividend date was March 26, 2013.
About China Green Star Agricultural Corporation
Green Star operates two main divisions, agricultural and food processing. The agricultural division is involved in the cultivation and harvesting of agricultural products such as fresh fruit and vegetables, for sale either directly as fresh fruit and vegetables or canned, and sold overseas and domestically. The food processing division is primarily involved in the processing of canned food, which includes canned tomato paste, canned boiled bamboo shoots, canned oranges, canned peaches and various other types of fruits and vegetables.
Green Star has been operating for over 18 years. Through the application of science and technology in production, quality control and assurance, and business operations and management, Green Star has focused on maintaining product and reputational excellence with a high standard of food quality. Key assets include a well established management team, modern production facilities, and a close partnership with local farmers.
China Green Star Agricultural Corp. is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "GRE".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
China Green Star Agricultural Corporation
Investor Cubed Inc.
(647) 258-3311 or (888) 258-3323
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean