Hollywood actress Halle Berry told CNN finding out she is pregnant with her
second child at the age of 46 "has been the biggest surprise of my life."
The Oscar-winning "Monster's Ball" star is engaged to actor Olivier Martinez. She has a 5-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.
"I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," Berry told CNN of her second pregnancy, which was first reported in the media last week. "I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
Berry said she does not know the baby's gender.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right