Hollywood actress Halle Berry told CNN finding out she is pregnant with her
second child at the age of 46 "has been the biggest surprise of my life."
The Oscar-winning "Monster's Ball" star is engaged to actor Olivier Martinez. She has a 5-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.
"I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," Berry told CNN of her second pregnancy, which was first reported in the media last week. "I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
Berry said she does not know the baby's gender.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks