Hollywood actress Halle Berry told CNN finding out she is pregnant with her
second child at the age of 46 "has been the biggest surprise of my life."
The Oscar-winning "Monster's Ball" star is engaged to actor Olivier Martinez. She has a 5-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.
"I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," Berry told CNN of her second pregnancy, which was first reported in the media last week. "I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
Berry said she does not know the baby's gender.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals