TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- Buduchnist Credit Union is pleased to announce the debut of a re-designed family of websites launched under its financial umbrella, BCU Financial Group www.bcufinancialgroup.com
The BCU Financial Group site is a gateway to its affiliated businesses, including its flagship credit union, Ontario-based Buduchnist Credit Union, as well as BCU Wealth Management and BCU Insurance Services.
Visitors to the Buduchnist Credit Union site will find a user-friendly design that showcases the financial institution's products, services, and strong commitment to community. Easy navigation allows visitors to access online banking, track the latest investment and loan rates, find ATM locations and branch hours. Promotions are conveniently featured in dynamic windows. BCU continues to invest in its website and plans to introduce more online banking tools and applications in the months ahead.
The BCU Wealth Management website introduces visitors to a full-service brokerage, offering its investors a wide variety of products, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, income trusts, and exchange traded funds. Likewise, consumers seeking answers to questions involving insurance services and products will find the BCU Insurance Services site informative and easy to navigate.
BCU Foundation, which provides funding support for community-based cultural and educational charitable endeavours in Canada, is also introducing its new site, which offers information on its various projects, general and designated funds, donation streams, and grant application process.
Established in 1952, Buduchnist Credit Union is Canada's largest Ukrainian financial institution and Ontario's largest ethnic -based credit union. Having just celebrated its 60th anniversary, Buduchnist Credit Union recently debuted a new television commercial starring tv personality and North American dance sensation, Maks Chmerkovskiy, featuring BCU's new motto: "Buduchnist always delivers THE MAX!"
Director, PR and Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan