EMERYVILLE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/08/13 -- Art.com, the world's leading online destination for experiencing and buying art, today announced the launch of Shop by Room. This new type of site navigation helps customers find art for rooms they wish to decorate. Each Shop by Room gallery features a robust selection of artwork chosen by Art.com's customers for various rooms. The 18 room types featured include the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and even the garage, making it even easier for everyone to find art they'll love for their favorite spaces.
"At Art.com, inspiration is at the heart of everything we offer -- from our curated collections to unique tools that enhance the shopping experience," said Ivy Ross, Chief Marketing Officer for Art.com, Inc. "With Shop by Room, one can easily discover and purchase the perfect prints for a wide variety of rooms by choosing from artwork handpicked by our customers."
To launch Shop by Room and further enrich the shopping experience, Art.com has partnered with San Francisco-based interior designer Steve Justrich to create six original videos filled with helpful tips for decorating the most popular rooms with art:
•Living Room: Create impact and set a mood. •Dining Room: Consider your vantage point while seated at the table. •Kitchen: Be inspired by food and drink. •Bedroom: With or without a headboard, what works best. •Bathroom: Get creative with limited space.
Visit www.art.com/shopbyroom to watch Steve Justrich's videos on decorating with art and to shop customer preferred galleries for each room type.
Art.com is the world's leading online destination for experiencing and buying high-quality wall art. Offering the largest selection of handpicked art images, as well as custom framing, specialty printing, and interactive visualization tools, Art.com helps everyone explore, experiment with and express themselves through artwork -- and have fun doing it. At Art.com, customers can also shop curated collections from tastemakers and trendsetters. Art.com is forever leading the way art is experienced and consumed -- through service, technology and craftsmanship -- to help people find art they love so they can love their spaces more. A division of Art.com Inc., Art.com is based in Emeryville, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?