TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Southern Legacy Minerals ("SLM" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: LCY) reports that Mr. Alvaro Fernandez-Baca has resigned as Vice-President Exploration of the Company to pursue other business opportunities.
Southern Legacy thanks Mr. Fernandez for his contributions to the Company and wishes him well in his future business endeavours
About Southern Legacy Minerals Inc.
Southern Legacy Minerals Inc. ("Southern Legacy") (TSX VENTURE: LCY) is an exploration company with a portfolio of copper and gold projects in South America. Southern Legacy is currently focused on advancing its flagship copper and gold AntaKori project (formerly known as Sinchao), located in northern Peru between Gold Fields' Cerro Corona and Buenaventura-Southern Copper's Tantahuatay mines. The project currently has a NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource estimate of 294 Mt with average copper and gold grades of 0.48% and 0.36 g/t, respectively, containing 3.1 Blbs of copper and 3.4 Mozs of gold, at an average copper equivalent grade of 0.92%.
Southern Legacy Minerals Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?