TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Southern Legacy Minerals ("SLM" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: LCY) reports that Mr. Alvaro Fernandez-Baca has resigned as Vice-President Exploration of the Company to pursue other business opportunities.
Southern Legacy thanks Mr. Fernandez for his contributions to the Company and wishes him well in his future business endeavours
About Southern Legacy Minerals Inc.
Southern Legacy Minerals Inc. ("Southern Legacy") (TSX VENTURE: LCY) is an exploration company with a portfolio of copper and gold projects in South America. Southern Legacy is currently focused on advancing its flagship copper and gold AntaKori project (formerly known as Sinchao), located in northern Peru between Gold Fields' Cerro Corona and Buenaventura-Southern Copper's Tantahuatay mines. The project currently has a NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource estimate of 294 Mt with average copper and gold grades of 0.48% and 0.36 g/t, respectively, containing 3.1 Blbs of copper and 3.4 Mozs of gold, at an average copper equivalent grade of 0.92%.
Southern Legacy Minerals Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs