TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Southern Legacy Minerals ("SLM" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: LCY) reports that Mr. Alvaro Fernandez-Baca has resigned as Vice-President Exploration of the Company to pursue other business opportunities.
Southern Legacy thanks Mr. Fernandez for his contributions to the Company and wishes him well in his future business endeavours
About Southern Legacy Minerals Inc.
Southern Legacy Minerals Inc. ("Southern Legacy") (TSX VENTURE: LCY) is an exploration company with a portfolio of copper and gold projects in South America. Southern Legacy is currently focused on advancing its flagship copper and gold AntaKori project (formerly known as Sinchao), located in northern Peru between Gold Fields' Cerro Corona and Buenaventura-Southern Copper's Tantahuatay mines. The project currently has a NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource estimate of 294 Mt with average copper and gold grades of 0.48% and 0.36 g/t, respectively, containing 3.1 Blbs of copper and 3.4 Mozs of gold, at an average copper equivalent grade of 0.92%.
Southern Legacy Minerals Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party