LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- The world's biggest cruise ship is coming to The Med in 2014, and you can now pre book your amazing Med cruise on Oasis of the Seas with Cruise1st.co.uk.
On sale from Tuesday 9th April to Crown and Anchor members and on general sale on Thursday 11th April you can choose from the following cruise only prices:
'Maiden' sailing to the Mediterranean - 1st September 2014; 12nights - From GBP 739pp
Embark Oasis of the Seas in Fort Lauderdale and enjoy the vast variety of facilities onboard before visiting Malaga, Spain then being welcomed to her 'first' European port Barcelona.
'Maiden' Western Mediterranean Delight - 13th, 18th September 2014; 5nights - From GBP 599pp
Sailing on 13th or 18th September, Embark Oasis of the Seas in Barcelona as she commences her 'First Ever' European sailings visiting Rome (Civitavecchia) and Naples before returning to Barcelona.
'Maiden' Spanish Medley - 23rd September 2014; 7nights - From GBP 699pp
Embark Oasis of the Seas in Barcelona as she bids farewell to this spectacular city then makes her maiden calls to the ports of Malaga and Vigo before arriving Rotterdam.
Spectacular Southampton send off to the Caribbean - 15th October 2014; 12nights - From GBP 729pp
Embarking Oasis of the Seas in Southampton, you are sure to be overwhelmed by the many people wishing her farewell as she sets sail on her 'Maiden voyage' voyage from Southampton as she sets sails for the warmer climes of the Caribbean. Enroute she will visit Nassau, Bahamas and Cozumel before arriving at her home port of Fort Lauderdale.
Many of these sailings are expected to sell out with 72hrs, so don't delay. For more information or to book your cruise, visit: http://www.cruise1st.co.uk/cruises/oasis_of_the_seas.phtml.
Notes to editors
Cruise 1st provide a huge range of discounted cruise holiday deals in the UK.
To find out more visit the Cruise 1st homepage: http://www.cruise1st.co.uk/.
0161 772 1034
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response