TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Macusani Yellowcake Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: YEL)(FRANKFURT: QG1) is pleased to announce the appointment today of Mr. Aaron Keay as an additional director of the Company, subject to regulatory approval.
Based in Vancouver, Mr. Keay currently serves as the President & Managing Partner of Inform Capital, a corporate finance advisory and merchant banking firm, and President & CEO of Revolution Resources Corp., a Toronto Stock Exchange listed company focused on gold and silver exploration in Mexico and the United States.
In connection with his appointment and subject to regulatory approval, Mr. Keay has been granted 300,000 stock options under the Company's stock option plan. Each option is exercisable for a five year period to acquire one common share at a price of $0.15 per share. The options granted vest as to one-third on each of the 6, 12 and 18 month anniversaries of the date of grant.
President and CEO, Dr. Laurence Stefan, commented: "Aaron has a successful track record in funding junior exploration companies and this will be of assistance to Macusani as we continue to advance our uranium projects in southeastern Peru. We welcome Aaron to the board and look forward to working with him."
About Macusani Yellowcake
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company focussed on the exploration of its properties on the Macusani Plateau in southeastern Peru. The Company owns a 99.5% interest in concessions which cover over 90,000 hectares (900 km2) and are situated near significant infrastructure. Macusani Yellowcake is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'YEL' and the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 'QG1'. The Company has 159,473,613 shares outstanding. For more information please visit www.macyel.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Macusani Yellowcake Inc.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence