A senior Iranian commander on Friday said that
North Korea was reacting to "warmongering policies" by the United
States, Fars news agency reported.
"North Korea has de facto no other option than to deal with warmongering U.S. policies in the region and American military presence in (South) Korea," the deputy commander of Iran's armed forces, Massoud Jazayeri, said.
"In case of a military conflict in the region, a huge damage would be inflicted to the U.S. and its allies," the general added.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Planet of the Apes' Thumps the Competition
- Kerry Holds Nuke Talks With Iran
- Deaths Mount in Gaza Airstrikes
- Citigroup to Pay $7 Billion to Settle Subprime Probe
- Volkswagen to Build New SUV in Tennessee
- Banco Espirito Stock Falls Despite New CEO
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- Elizabeth Warren Gives Dems a Boost
- Citi Income Drops on Mortgage Charge
- ConAgra Buys China Spuds Processor