A senior Iranian commander on Friday said that
North Korea was reacting to "warmongering policies" by the United
States, Fars news agency reported.
"North Korea has de facto no other option than to deal with warmongering U.S. policies in the region and American military presence in (South) Korea," the deputy commander of Iran's armed forces, Massoud Jazayeri, said.
"In case of a military conflict in the region, a huge damage would be inflicted to the U.S. and its allies," the general added.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag