A senior Iranian commander on Friday said that
North Korea was reacting to "warmongering policies" by the United
States, Fars news agency reported.
"North Korea has de facto no other option than to deal with warmongering U.S. policies in the region and American military presence in (South) Korea," the deputy commander of Iran's armed forces, Massoud Jazayeri, said.
"In case of a military conflict in the region, a huge damage would be inflicted to the U.S. and its allies," the general added.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips