A senior Iranian commander on Friday said that
North Korea was reacting to "warmongering policies" by the United
States, Fars news agency reported.
"North Korea has de facto no other option than to deal with warmongering U.S. policies in the region and American military presence in (South) Korea," the deputy commander of Iran's armed forces, Massoud Jazayeri, said.
"In case of a military conflict in the region, a huge damage would be inflicted to the U.S. and its allies," the general added.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?