NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Digital First Media today announced the sale of the assets of Journal Register Company and its affiliates to 21st CMH Acquisition Co. has been finalized.
"We are pleased to have the bankruptcy process behind us and are looking forward to our Company's future," said John Paton, Chief Executive Officer of Digital First Media. "I want to thank the Court, the Official Creditors Committee, our vendors, our customers and, most of all, our employees."
The Company has been sold to 21st CMH Acquisition Co., an affiliate of funds managed by Alden Global Capital.
About Digital First Media
Digital First Media is headquartered in New York City, and jointly manages MediaNews Group and Journal Register Company. Digital First Media reaches 61.5 million Americans each month through more than 800 multi-platform products across 18 states.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information contact:
Vice President Media Relations & Employee Communications Digital First Media
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List