HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the IPAA Oil and Gas Investment Symposium in New York City on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
The audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=170793 or by visiting the Carrizo website at http://www.crzo.net/, clicking in "Investor Relations" and then on "IPAA OGIS New York 2013." The presentation will be webcast live beginning at 2:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. The slide book used during the webcast will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million