HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the IPAA Oil and Gas Investment Symposium in New York City on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
The audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=170793 or by visiting the Carrizo website at http://www.crzo.net/, clicking in "Investor Relations" and then on "IPAA OGIS New York 2013." The presentation will be webcast live beginning at 2:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. The slide book used during the webcast will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore