HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 04/05/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the IPAA Oil and Gas Investment Symposium in New York City on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
The audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=170793 or by visiting the Carrizo website at http://www.crzo.net/, clicking in "Investor Relations" and then on "IPAA OGIS New York 2013." The presentation will be webcast live beginning at 2:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. The slide book used during the webcast will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya