NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Send Word Now, the leading worldwide provider of emergency notification services, announced today it has been nominated as a finalist for the "Notification System of the Year" award by DRI International (formerly Disaster Recovery Institute).
The nomination is a part of DRI's Awards of Excellence program, honors designed to recognize individuals and organizations who have achieved excellence in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis management. Awards will be presented at the DRI2013 Certified Professionals Conference being held in Philadelphia, PA on June 6, 2013.
"Send Word Now is honored to have been selected as a finalist for this award," said Lorin Bristow, Senior Vice President for the company. "DRI International is known globally for providing thought leadership in business continuity and disaster recovery. We are humbled this respected organization has recognized our commitment to excellence as an emergency notification provider."
About Send Word Now
Headquartered in New York City, Send Word Now is the leading provider of on-demand alerting for crisis communication. The company's easy-to-use, web-based emergency notification service is used by businesses, government agencies, universities, and non-profit organizations to ensure fast, effective, two-way communications when it is needed the most.
Send Word Now's enterprise-class notification system is capable of transmitting hundreds of thousands of voice and text messages in minutes while providing a full audit trail for after-action reporting and follow-up. It is designed to reach anyone, anywhere, anytime, with any device over any type of connection.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Sheri Ann Laza-Schmitz
Send Word Now
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise